ON GRID WIND TURBINE
Our state of the art Wind Turbines are manufactured under the strict supervision of highly professional engineers. Our unique technology has gravity rotating shaft tail design, high heat dissipation and low demagnetization rate. It has automatic yaw protection ability, low cut –in wind speed (2-3) m/s, high output rate, etc.
We offer small wind turbines having 600 watt, 1 kilowatt, 2 kilowatt, 3 kilowatt and 5 kilowatt outputs. Our small wind turbines are manufactured both in Horizontal and Vertical configuration.
The specification of a typical 1 Kilowatt grid-connected wind turbine is given below:
- Rated Power: 1 kW at 8 m/s (17.8 mph)
- Annual Energy: 2138.67kWh at 5 m/s (11.1 mph)
- Start-up Wind Speed: 2.5 m/s (5.5 mph)
- Type: 3 Blades Upwind/Gravity Rotating Tail
- Rotor Diameter: 2.8 m (9.2 ft.)
- Over-speed Protection: AUTOYAW AUTO BRAKE
- Generator: Permanent Magnet Alternator
- Output: 3 Phase AC, Variable Voltage, Nominal 48VThis on-grid system's output voltage is 300v; tower's height is 9m.
Rotor diameter is 2.8m, rated speed is 360r/min, rated wind speed is 8m/s, ideal wind speed is 4-12m/s. Turbine is made of fine steel cast body, third generation NdFeB permanent magnet generator, 3 FRP blades, etc. Our Turbine is CE certified.